ThermoKeeper 6 Bottle WineShipper is a "green," temperature-control, shipping carton that is biodegradable. The inner surface of the insulated liner is perforated to allow for the absorption of unwanted condensation or accidental spills.
Sandwiched between the biodegradable films, and sealed on all sides, is a proprietary, organic pad made from recycled, purified, flocked textiles, to which super-absorbent fibers (for the absorption of spills), and antimicrobial powders have been added during manufacturing. The Antimicrobial is programmed to expire, after a desired length of time, to allow for the eventual, natural, degradation and biodegradability of the Wine Shipper.
- Attractive and practical packaging with the option to customize with your company's artwork.
- Built-in handles for easy carrying or fold-flat for shipping.
- Maintains ideal temperature range for shipping
or transporting wines.
- Unique cooling chamber allows for adjustable amounts of refrigerants to control your temperature requirements.
- Permits year round global shipments or transportation
of fine wines.
- "Environmentally Green" organic recycled insulating materials offer a thick, shock-absorbing liner that cushions and protects you payload on all sides.
- The biodegradable poly film encapsulating the insulation liner is perforated to allow unwanted moisture or spills to be wicked away – protecting your bottle labels.
- Test Results:
- 48 Hour Duration Test / 2.66 lbs. Refrigerant / Maximum ambient temperature = 112.4oF Result: Wine temp. remained under 70 degrees F enduring 20+ hours of external ambient temperatures of over 110 degrees F
- 24 Hour Duration Test / 1.5 lbs. Refrigerant / Maximum ambient temperature = 149.3 degrees F
Result: Wine temp. remained under 80 degrees F withstanding over 5 hours of extreme ambient temperatures exceeding 140 degrees F
- Durability Test: Lab test to exceed ISTA-1A drop test for packages weighing 0-21 lbs.