ThermoKeeper shipping container liners offer an environmentally preferable foam-free, two part insulation liner specifically designed for temperature control and protection inside your corrugate shipping boxes. Our patented “super” insulated box liners employ new Ultra-Insulating padding made from select, purified biodegradable recycled cotton textile fibers sandwiched between two layers of either solid or perforated poly film. ThermoKeepers components are reversible to allow for frozen shipments utilizing the dry ice film or perforated film for refrigerated shipments using gel packs. These films contain a patented additive that promotes biodegradation in plastics in greater than one year, as tested by ASTM 5511.
ThermoKeeper’s biodegradable cotton insulation consists of super-absorbent fibers that aid in the containment of moisture either from unwanted condensation and accidental spills. The addition of an EPA-approved antimicrobial additive, for prevention of cross-contamination, allows for continued or multiple use of the liners. The cotton enhanced insulation material is completely biodegradable in less than one year as tested by ASTM D-6400 and meets the 2013 FTC Green Guidelines. This unique combination provides the superior thermal protection necessary for extended temperature-controlled time frames. ThermoKeeper liners can easily and safely protect all manner of temperature-sensitive products from medical, pharmaceutical, veterinary, confectionary, and cosmetics to a wide variety of food and perishables. ThermoKeeper’s two part box liners are custom manufactured at no additional charge to fit tightly inside your specific size shipping carton.
- User–friendly, quick assembly
- Ultra-Insulating foam-free cushioning protective padding
- Cotton insulation is biodegradable, meets the ASTM D-6400 test for biodegradability
- The poly film contains an additive that promotes biodegradation in greater than one year as tested by ASTM 5511; ASTM 5D209-91; & ASTM D5338.98
- Reversible perforated inner film or solid dry ice film liner components
- Antimicrobials to guard against cross-contamination
- Environmentally friendly and socially responsible - disposable with ordinary household trash
- Reduced in-bound/out-bound freight – more coolers per pallet
- Less storage space required with compressed bundles on pallets
- Flexible - eliminates shrink and damage - no cracked, chipped or broken coolers
- Faster fulfillment reduces labor costs – no unsightly foam beads
- Right size customization at no additional charge – perfect fit - no expensive mold charges or forced to buy oversized foam coolers