ThermoPod Envelopes are an environmentally preferred foam-free temperature-control mailer which consists of a tough waterproof outer film covering a thick layer of enhanced cotton insulation is tested and found to be completely biodegradable in less than one year as verified by ASTM D-6400 and in accordance with the 2013 FTC Green Guidelines.
Sandwiched between the layers of this special poly film is a proprietary thick flexible pad made from recycled, purified, flocked cotton textiles. These biodegradable cotton fibers help to absorb unwanted condensation and accidental spills as it migrates through the perforated inner poly liner. A special antimicrobial is added to the fibers that will aid in the prevention of cross-contamination and offer additional protection in cases of multiple uses. ThermoPod’s enhanced cotton insulation is tested and found to be completely biodegradable in less than one year as verified by ASTM D-6400 and in accordance with the 2013 FTC Green Guidelines.
- Ultra-Insulating – thick soft cushioning textile fibers are encapsulated between layers of protective poly film.
- ThermoPod’s patented Cotton insulation is biodegradable and meets the ASTM D-6400 test for biodegradability
- Inner and outer protective poly film contains an additive that promotes biodegradation in greater than one year as tested by ASTM 5511; ASTM 5D209-91; & ASTM D5338.98
- Perforated inner liner offers accidental spill protection by allowing liquids to pass through to the absorbing fibers of the insulated padding
- Antimicrobial additive provides extra cross-contamination protection and is programmed to expire after a desired length of time to allow for complete bio-degradation.
- Sustainability - environmentally preferable biodegradable insulating fibers, contains no foam products or other harmful contaminants
- Reduced Freight Costs – unique gusseted flat envelope design allows for increased content space while